At Shapehouse we are taking additional precautionary measures to ensure the health and safety of all our members, staff and trainers – this is our top priority.
We are closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and following the advice provided by NSW health & the Federal Government.
Shapehouse is committed to providing our members with a safe and hygienic space to train in and we are taking this situation extremely seriously. All staff have been briefed on what actions we are taking, as per Government guidance to reduce the risk of the virus spreading. Everyone can play their role and reduce the risks.
We have always maintained a high level of cleaning and hygiene at Shapehouse and we have added additional daily services to increase the safety & health of everyone, including:
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitisation in our gym, especially high touch areas such as boxing bags, bathrooms, door handles, lockers, equipment etc.
- Ensuring soap dispensers and hand sanitisers remain filled
- Providing additional cleaning stations to allow members to self-clean equipment before and after use
- Educating and reminding members and colleagues of the importance of good hygiene in the gym
What can members do to help?
With the efforts of everyone at Shapehouse including our members, let’s work together to keep ourselves safe and healthy.
Shapehouse members are encouraged to help reduce the spread of the virus through good personal hygiene.
- Frequent hand washing (wash your hands for 20 seconds) and hand sanitising during your visits
- Ensure to bring and use a towel at all times
- Making full use of the soap, sanitisers and cleaning items available
- Covering your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing and dispose of the tissue in the bin after use
- Familiarise yourself with the latest guidance from NSW health & federal government updates and do not visit the gym if you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 and are advised to self-isolate
- Follow Government guidance if you are a returning traveller
We are monitoring the situation closely at Shapehouse and hygiene is the number one priority for our Shapehouse team.
If you need personal health advice specifically in relation to Coronavirus (COVID-19), you should call your GP or visit health.gov.au. Please do not attend your GP or emergency department without phoning in advance.